Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about working for Visions:
Frequently asked questions
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A JOB?
Fill out an application form here: Click Here for Application Page or you can call Jessi Fincher or Judi Bailey (509) 413-005
- After dialing (509) 413-0051 you may enter extensions by inputting the numbers and pressing the pound (#)
- Jessi Fincher (extension 012#)
- Judi Bailey (extension 010#)
- Or, on the main menu, PRESS 3, then PRESS 4 for Jessi Fincher or PRESS 7 for Judi Bailey
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 21 years of age
- A reliable Vehicle with valid auto insurance
- 1 year experience with children or within developmental care
- The ability to work weekends
- The ability to pass a state and federal background check
CAN I INTERN AT VISIONS FOR NEW BEGINNINGS?
- Yes, we have a paid internships available!
- Please ask about this at your interview.
DOES VISIONS FOR NEW BEGINNINGS HAVE A COMPANY VEHICLE TO TRANSPORT CLIENTS?
- No, Visions does not have a company vehicle.
- Visions employees are responsible to transport the clients in their personal vehicles, track miles, and turn mileage sheets into administration for reimbursement.
Quick contact form